Saturday, October 18, 2008

Creative Friday

I was a card-making machine tonite. Hubby is at work, house is clean, laundry is done, and I settled in for some much needed scrapping. Sure I make cards here and there, but tonite I really concentrated. I finished my tin challenge! So here's the finished product. It is a Christmas tag holder with tags included. Made it all with Hobby Lobby paper (who knew they had their own paper?), ribbon, Michaels $1 stamps, staples, Papertrey Ink stamps, and my trusty Cricut!



My next project was a Christmas card. I used some leftovers I had from past Christmas card kits to get the pretty snowflake. This card was very simple, but turned out pretty.

Now I couldn't scrap all winter and Christmas stuff. So here's a fun cheery card.
Have to work this weekend, so the creating will be on hold a couple of days!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the "tin" ( I have no chance whatsoever...brainpower low due to week of headaches)...The cards are beautiful. The 1st thing on my list of things I can do without is definitely gonna be a cricut.

Tammie said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the tin! I could not come up with anything I really liked with mine, but had never thought of that. The 'friend'card is great! I love my cricut too! Possibly the best gift I've ever gotten. (thanks hubby :) Tell your mom, you both get a prize...no losers in the tin challenge...just good fun!

Mary said...

Great tin! I love hobby lobby papers. They are so fun and fresh and CHEAP!! The HL in Kingsport ALWAYS has theirs on sale...

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love the tin idea - great minds think alike I guess. I love that we both had the idea of using it for tags and diferent lists. How great is that ...

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio