Friday, October 24, 2008

CPS Sketch

I made a card this evening for the CPS sketch this week (http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com). I look at this blog often for inspiration and they have great card sketches to get your mind working! I hadn't intended for this card to match the sketch, but it just all fell into place. And it's suppose to start raining tomorrow with possible...can I say the word???? Snow! by Monday. I'm just not ready for that yet so my card is as bright and Summer themed as possible! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love the butterflies! You know any days that I am scheduled to work it will be scheduled to snow...and I am scheduled to work on Monday!!

Tammie said...

LOVE the colors and the flowers are great. Your cards always inspire me to get creating. (I remember a little girl who used to pray for, should I say it....SNOW :)

Unknown said...

lol...laughing at T's comment, she is so right!!! Snow can be pretty and relaxing IF you don't have to travel in the mountains around here.Love the card Ber.

Charity Hassel said...

I like bright and summery too~ thanks for using the cps sketch your card is great!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio