Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DCRU Challenge 33

It's time for a new challenge at Die Cuts R Us. This week the DT got to play with the Lucy Bird Patterned Paper available at DCRU. And in honor of Lucy Bird this week's challenge is to make a card, project, or LO and use a stamp and a bird on your creation.

The DT also got to use the new Puddle Jumper Stamps. I got to use Reagan and I ADORE her! I think she's my favorite Puddle Jumper so far, her little doggie reminds me of my Gracie.

Here is my card this week:



Recipe:
Lucy Bird Patterned Paper
Spellbinder Nestabilities
CopicsPuddle Jumper

I had so much fun making this card and a blast coloring my Puddle Jumper. Visit the DCRU Blog to see the DT's beautiful creations this week.

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Hi, Amber! Love, love, love it!! The color combo is so bright and fun! Hope you're feeling better!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! I love the colors! :)

Harriet H said...

Beautiful card... I love the image and the colors and papers you used....


Harriet

Tammie said...

So sweet...and her little dog DOES look like Gracie!

Unknown said...

Still a beautiful card...even if it wasn't for me!! (just kidding )..I love the little dog and Reagan..she reminds me of you with Gracie. Nite baby girl...love u

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These images are soooo cute!! Love what you did with them :>)

Alyssa S said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Love the dp you paired her with too - fun!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio