Friday, April 23, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #6

I just love the new challenge site The Shabby Tea Room, it's adorable! I've been intending to play along for several weeks now and something always comes up. So I finally finished a card for this week's challenge:



I had so much fun making this card. I followed the sketch at The Shabby Tea Room. I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock & Twine, GCD Studio Embellishment, Recollections Bling, AC Dear Lizzy Ribbon, and a Tattered Angels Crown with Glimmer Mist. My Patterned Paper is Kaisercraft and Little Yellow Bicycle.

And a reminder. The Paper Garden Projects Blog Hop begins in the morning at 10 Am est.

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Christine said...

What an awesome card, Amber! I just love the vibrant color palette you used for this...it's so fun! I also love the different textures! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it!

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness!!! Absolutely lovely! I'm so glad you found our sweet little shabby blog. Your design is wonderful - thanks for sharing your talents with us this week in the Tea Room! I look forward to seeing another creation from you on Monday for our next challenge :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi there, Amber! So nice to "see" you! I'm glad you played along with us at the Tea Room this week. Your card is super adorable. Love that ribbon and twine, and the crown is such a fun touch.

Alyssa S said...

What a fun card! Cool embellishments and layout!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Amber. There is just so much to see...impressive...my child.

Joanne Leddy said...

Love the crown! Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love it!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio