Thursday, April 29, 2010

Digi Doodle's Shop's Best Challenge #5

This week at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best we have a fun challenge and you'll never guess what it is....anything goes! Just make anything your little heart desires, how easy is that!

I used the beautiful "Vintage Milk Cans" stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop and I had so much fun coloring it.

Take a look at my card:



I colored my digi stamp with Copics. My patterned paper is Prima and Prism Cardstock. I used some Seam Binder ribbon and my Fiskars Punch. Of course when I was done I spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to make it look old, love that stuff...messy but fun! And I used embellishments from GCD Studio.

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop and check out their beautiful stamps. And visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog to see the DT's amazing creations this week. And don't forget to sign up for the free newsletter : )

Enjoy!!!

14 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Beautiful Amber the glimmer mist has worked perfectly as the finishing touch, I love your card hugs pascale

Harriet H said...

I love this stamp and the way you colored and used it on your card is perfect.....

Harriet

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Amber!! I love all the layers and different textures!!

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Amber...I love this stamp too and woow your coloring is soo adorable....lovely bow and the PIN...all element in your card are perfect...Great Card Amber

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely, Amber. It has such vintage feeling to it. :)

Judy said...

Hi Amber,

Wonderful job on this card hun. Here's something funny about this stamp. When I was little, and would get in trouble (which was often), mom would make me sit on this old milk can. The one we had, had a dent in the top, so when she drew it, lol.. I kind of expected her to include the dent..Anyway. You did fabulous, and I so love the colors and pretty ribbon/bow.

Hugs

Alyssa S said...

Great card! I love the Glimmer Mist - how fun!

Michelle B said...

Amber this is so cute! I love it and I love glimmer mist, it adds the perfect finishing touch!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

KymKreates said...

I adore the glimmer mist that you added to the card. It just gave the right touch to create that old feeling. All the details you add are what make your cards treasures!

Unknown said...

Another ace Amber..you are one busy little scrapper. I love how you keep adding layer upon layer to get to the beautiful card.

Karen said...

Lovely Amber.
xx

Karen Howard said...

Amber, love all the details you put into this card!!! The image is beautiful all itself but combined with your choice of paper, ribbon and embellishments it is STUNNING!

Laura B said...

Really pretty!:)

hugs,
Laura

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How adorable!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio