Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sketch Girl 16

Welcome to a new challenge from Sketch Girl!!! I just love creating with their amazing sketches, so fun! Take a look at this week's sketch:



And our Sponsor is The Character Cafe and the prize is a $10 gift certificate to the store. The DT got to play with a digi stamp from the Character Cafe and I just loved mine!!! I used the G'Monkey Delivery Day Stamp.



I flipped the sketch and added buttons where the circles are. I printed my digi stamp on a piece of pink cardstock. I then printed the same stamp on a piece of white cardstock and colored the little monkey and shaded the stork. I carefully cut out the colored image and placed it over the stamp on the pink cardstock.

Visit the Sketch Girl DT for inspiration:

Alyssa
Harriet
Eve
Tiffany
Randee
Bonnie
Katie
Jennie
Jessica
Sara
Annie
Julie

And our Guest Designer for April is the very talented Teresa Kline.

Visit Sketch Girl to enter your card!

Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Randee E said...

So cute!! Love that little Monkey peeking out! I rotated the sketch too, seemed much easier for me that way. Adorable card!

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet. The little monkey is adorable and I love how you flipped your sketch.

Sara said...

Very cute Amber, love your coloring!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Amber, you have an excellent way of making a card true to the sketch yet look different. Your card is fabulous! Love the colors and everything else about it! Great work!

Jennie said...

Beautiful and love your ribbon treatment!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love the layered lace and ribbon at the top of card. Very lovely.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie and I like that you did not use typically baby colors! So fun with all the embellies too!

Alyssa S said...

OMW! This is adorable! I love how the stork stands out. Great take on the sketch!

Jess said...

Great card! The digi you worked with is so cute!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio