Thursday, April 22, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #4

It's time for challenge #4 at DDSB. This week we are having a color challenge, would you like to know the colors??? Robin egg blue,Grass Green,Buttercup,Neutral. Such beautiful Springy colors!

This week I used the "Watering Can" Digi Stamp from Digi Doodle Shop! It is just fabulous, so pretty and fun to color. Visit the Digi Doodle Shop to see all of their beautiful digi stamps, you will love them!

Here is my card:



I printed my digi on blue cardstock and white cardstock. I then cut out the watering can and bigger flowers from the white cardstock and layered them on the blue digi. I colored my image using copics. I used Papertrey Ink and Prima Paper, a Dear Lizzy Rub-On, Spellbinder Nestabilities and GCD Studio Button. My ribbon is Mays Art. And my new punch (that I'm already obsessed with) is Fiskars.

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog to enter your card - remember all you have to do is use the color combo to be entered in this week's contest....and check out the Design Team's beautiful creations! And the release of the first Digi Doodle Shop Newsletter is fast approaching, sign up today:



Enjoy!!!

15 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Nice card, Amber. Love how you add the dots on each scallop.

LollyChops said...

Beautiful card Amber! I too love how you added the dots on the scalloped edges... what a neat effect!

HUGS!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Amber this is so adorable...lovely coloring and nice border Punch also the button and ribbon is yummy...nicely done dear...

Harriet H said...

I love this stamp too and love how you colored and created your card. It is beautiful....

Harriet

Unknown said...

This is so you Amber...country girl thru and thru. Love how you put your card together.

KymKreates said...

I think your creation is just fantastic. It is like looking out my window when my flowers are in bloom. Thanks for everything!!!

Judy said...

Love this Card Amber. You did such a awesome job coloring the stamp, and I love the way the card came together!!

Hugs

Alyssa S said...

Beautiful card! Love that big bow and all the little dots around the scallops :o)

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great idea to do the layering and a fantastic card hugs Pascale

Anonymous said...

Amber your card Is gorgeous..TFI
Great to catch up with your beautiful creations..TFI
Have a fab Friday:)x

Karen Howard said...

Amber, this is really beautiful!!! Love how the flowers are dimensional and the edge punch adds so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card!

Unknown said...

So beautiful and happy Amber, I love it!

(-: Heidi

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I love that we used the same image this week! :)

lisa808 said...

Lovely card.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio