Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 12

Hey scrappers! I've had a bug...a stomach bug. I slept straight through halloween. You don't need to know the details other than the fact that I survived a rough 24 hours! I think my hubby has me in quarantine. So I finally dragged myself off my sick bed to do my 2 Sketches challenge this week. My first card was really fun. Seems like I just kept adding stuff to it. Really enjoyed the layout.

My bonus card was really fun also.When I first looked at the drawing I didn't have a clue what to do with it. Then I inverted it a little and made a Christmas ornament out of it. I glittered pop-up dots to make the neat 3D polka dot effect. And I used my ornament hanger as a hidden sentiment note. That away my card doesn't open, the sentiment is tucked away. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Hello! Just wanted to say hi, I found your blog from Melissa's blog. I have been a fan of hers for a few years, she is so talented! I like to visit other blogs and always like to say hello! Your cards are adorable! I have a link to a light box if you are interested? My boyfriend is going to make me one when we move in a few months. You can leave a comment on my blog or send an email through my profile and I'll be happy to send the link to you! Take care!

Unknown said...

Love the cards Amber and so glad u r feeling better. I started to call around 11 pm but was afraid I'd wake u. U really need to check out Annette's blog, she does beautiful work that reminds me of u. Love u Ber. Mom

Ann said...

I love both of these! Such pretty colors and I love the sparkle! :D

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio