Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cardalicious Challenge

This weeks Cardalicious challenge is to make a card out of a file folder. I happen to have a little mini file folder in my scrapbook stash and had never known what to do with it. So this challenge was perfect. I used My Mind's Eye papers and a Melissa Francis tag with my Fiskars scalloped punch and a few random ribbons. But if you don't have a file folder it would be easy to make with a paper trimmer and a corner rounder.
That's all tonite. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Amber. I love the colors,it looks like something from Granny Smith's sewing room.

Tammie said...

How Pretty!!! I love the file folder idea and the colors are so warm and country.

Davinie Fiero said...

I'm glad you were able to utilize your stash for the challenge. Thanks for playing along!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio