Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chilly Monday

Did I ever tell anyone that I really don't like Monday's? Well I don't...especially when they are cold and cloudy. So here's a little card to brighten your day (and mine). This card was so easy and I really like the flower embellishments. And guess how I made them? I used my trusty cricut and the "Walk In My Garden" cartridge and then crumpled the flower up, unfolded it and ran it over an ink pad. It really turned out pretty and was so easy. The rest of the card was made with Melissa Francis products. That's all tonite...enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive Amber. I think you could survive on your ideas alone. Someday you will be discovered.

Tammie said...

Loving that melissa frances! Your cards are so elegant and I love the shaded flowers...smart girl. I will come and work for you when you get your own line of products :)

Annette said...

This is just beautiful, I love how the flowers turned out!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio