Sunday, November 2, 2008

Officially November!

Well it may be just 1 day into Novemeber, but suddenly I'm ready to Christmas shop. Amazing how you can switch focuses so fast. My hubby is soooo hard to buy for....but he is the best gift giver in the world. He always makes holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries extra special. That's just one of the many reasons I adore him. But back to my point...I've got to figure out what to get him this year. Any ideas?
Tonight's card is "pink". Just love the little cherry embellishments from K & Co. I have to buckle down real soon and get my Christmas cards done! Sooo I figure I'd better get all the pink in that I can now, because all I see in my future is red and green!
Hope everyone remembered to set their clocks back. I'm already looking forward to springing forward - my glass must be half full instead of half empty!

5 comments:

LISA said...

AMBER,
THIS CARD IS SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful card....one of the best u have ever created.

Mary said...

How cute! I have some of that dotted paper - don't you love it!!

Tammie said...

LOVE the card...you are one of the best! I will try to faten Packer up by Thanksgiving :)

Annette said...

This is adorably cute! Love the little cherries!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio