Thursday, November 20, 2008
I've been tagged by my wonderful blog buddy Annette to share a little about myself. OK there's my Rule #1.
Here is #2, 7 random facts about myself:
1. I'm a shrimp, only 5'1". I've never been crazy about being short.
2. I love the outdoors and nothing makes me happier than being at our barns. We have goats, mini donkeys, mini horses, chickens, and ducks.
3. I hate shoes and socks, I would wear flip flops all year if I could get away with it.
4. Didn't have a clue how to start a blog til a few months ago and I convinced myself to be a popular and published scrapbooker (my dream) I had to start one - so here I am!
5. My favorite snack is ham (sliced) and plain lays chips - it's been my snack since I was a little kid and I still can't get enough of it.
6. I'm very impatient - things must be done now.
7. I'm either reading a good Amish romance novel or a good Vampire romance novel - uhhh I think those 2 types of books are kinda different:)
OK I think everyone in the world has been tagged by this already, so I'm tagging Mom who I love dearly and can't believe after years of begging that she's all of a sudden "Mrs. Card-Maker" and my Aunt T who inspired me to make my first scrapbook page years ago, without her I more than likely wouldn't be the scrapper I am now.
Now for my next piece of business. I've received the cutest award from Mary
My job is to pass this award on to 5 deserving bloggers. And here's my list:
2. Aunt T
I think these women are all great scrappers who try to inspire us with their blogs.
That's all for tonite...enjoy.
Posted by Amber at Thursday, November 20, 2008