Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CPS Challenge

Usually I am so focused on the 2 Sketches Challenge that I don't try other challenges...but this week I changed my mind. This card is for the CPS challenge
(http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/). I've been going to their website forever and they have such talented designers, so I figured I'd give it a try. This little card came together in a snap, don't you just love when that happens?!? I used Reminisce paper, Creative Imaginations stickers, K & Co. brads, Martha Stewart ink, and Melissa Frances ribbon. It was so simple to put together...maybe this should be my Christmas card design? Not often that a card just comes together like that for me...I usually sit and pick at the card for hours trying to decide what it needs and changing my mind. I sometimes work as long as 3 days on a scrapbooking layout, I sit and just stare at it forever trying to figure out what it needs. I should be spending this time cleaning house!
Hope tonites card puts you in the Christmas spirit. And every one needs to go to Elizabeth Kartchner's blog (link's to your right). She's having a BIG giveaway that you don't want to miss! Enjoy.

28 comments:

Patty said...

I love your card! I feel your pain, I pick at mine also and the whole time trying to avoid the thought of what is not getting cleaned! At least now I know I am not the only one... LOL

Sherry Wright said...

Wonderful creation, so happy to have you join in at CPS!! :0)

Unknown said...

Sometimes we over think things. The card is very pretty. I find that thru life the most simple things turn out to be the most beautiful! What's that?? Another life lesson...sorry.

Tammie said...

Lovely card....I love it when you are off work...you make such wonderful creations ;)

Sherry Wright said...

Love what you did with both sketches!

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax pill shapes - xanax wedding anxiety

Anonymous said...

xanax pills xanax side effects list - 1mg xanax is equal to how much valium

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg emotional side effects valium - valium dose

Anonymous said...

lorazepam 1mg ativan withdrawal tachycardia - ativan vicodin overdose

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam xanax .25 mg effects - taking xanax high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription ativan dosage mayo clinic - how to buy ativan online

Anonymous said...

zolpidem high zolpidem vs ambien cr - zolpidem 10 mg side effects

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg order diazepam online - diazepam 10 mg alcool

Anonymous said...

order ativan ativan and alcohol - ativan online no prescription canada

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan lorazepam 1 mg anxiety - ativan dosage daily

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam online no prescription needed - does 10mg diazepam look like

Anonymous said...

order ativan online ativan side effects neonates - lorazepam 1 mg what does it look like

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax overdose brain damage - xanax bars withdrawal symptoms

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan to xanax dosage - ativan vs xanax which is better

Anonymous said...

generic xanax buy xanax bars online - you mix xanax and alcohol

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam from pakistan - diazepam valium ingredients

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma drug test time table - soma intimates coupon 2012

Anonymous said...

buy soma online soma 10 panel drug test - order soma watson online

Anonymous said...

order soma medicine carisoprodol 350 mg - buy soma online cheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

purchase soma buy soma online paypal - soma prescription medication

Anonymous said...

buy valium uk generic valium tablets - valium 10mg vs klonopin

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online buy ambien online usa - ambien cr urine test

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam valium usage statistics - buy valium no prescription uk

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio