Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet Vacation

Seems like I take a lot of vacations! Well I'm on another one.
This time change is terrible. When you work night shift and wake up at 3:30 pm, there's not much daylight left! My little chickens were asleep by 5! I went to visit my horse Smoky this evening and he was yawning and looked like he could fall over he was so tired! Guess the time change affects everyone!
My card tonite is a "together" card. It's got all kinds of pretty bling on it. I put a few pearl stick pins in the ribbons and flowers, not sure how safe it would be to mail but it sure is pretty!

I really try to limit embellishments and bling on my creations, don't want to overdo it. That's how I like to scrapbook, I like clean looking pages. It's amazing how everyone has their own style, that's the beauty of crafts.
Have a good election day.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Love the card....especially the bling! Have a good vacation :)

Annette said...

This is so pretty Amber!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Amber. I can't wait to log on to see if you have something new posted.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio