Friday, November 28, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You challenge

Happy "Black Friday" everyone! So who braved the cold and the crowds to shop? Meeeee! It was absolutely crazy, but I loved every minute of it. Found great sales and had a good time.
My 2 Sketches card this week is another "Joy" card. Seems like every Christmas card I make has the word JOY on it. I used my Papertrey Ink stamps, SEI chipboard, My Mind's Eye Chipboard and embellishments, and Hobby Lobby paper.

I really enjoyed this week's sketch, very pretty.
Well I'm off to rest. I've been a Christmas present wrapping machine today, had to double wrap all of Hubby's gifts (he's a peeper). Enjoy!

11 comments:

Tammie said...

Love the card...JOY sums it up pretty well....don't you think?

Unknown said...

Oooohhh, this is gorgeous Amber! LOVE all of the detail here.. is the 'JOY' a Papertrey stamp?...I might have to get that one, it's fabulous!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Amber, I love the silver stars!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Remember that song??? I've got that Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart!!! Glad you had a fun day shopping.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great card!! Love these colors!

Unknown said...

Amber this is really beautiful - i love those gorgeous glittery stars. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Katie said...

I love it, Amber!! I always seem to use the word JOY too :)

Katie

Unknown said...

Soo beautiful! I love the combination of different shapes on this!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is lovely! The stars look fabulous!

**Nancy** said...

I love your card!!! The stars look awesome!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Amber! Love your take on the sketch. Those glittered stars are fabulous. I had to chuckle, too, because I've been using the "joy" word a lot, myself.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio