Saturday, September 25, 2010

Barnyard Stories

Hi all and happy Saturday.  I wanted to share some creations I made using this month's Sampler Kit from Scrapbooking Supplies R Us.  Here's what the September Kit looks like:



A few years ago one of my horses, Delilah, had a little baby boy named Sammy.  I took tons of pictures, but hadn't scrapped any of them.  So when I saw this kit I knew it was time to get to work!  I used a little board book I had for my mini album.



I distressed the edges by adding Rangers Crackle Paint. All my embellishments are from the Sampler Kit. 


This was such a special day!  Sammy was just born when we arrived and  he was a little mess.  It's amazing to watch animals with their baby's and see their motherly instincts.



These were little Sammy's first steps!  He was so wobbly. 



And a few weeks after he was born.  Look how big his head looks on that little body! 


This is Sammy now!  Isn't life amazing!  He's still got his little spots and we adore him.  Visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to check out the latest Sampler Kit!

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lil book! The cover is beautiful! and I love how you left the inside pages for journaling! I really need to try that! Very inspring :) and what an adorable lil Sammy!
TFS! hugs, margie

Merry said...

What a wonderful album...those papers are so lovely. Sammy is just the cutest.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea. Now Sammy has his own little picture book. He is adorable.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio