Thursday, September 23, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge

Time for a new challenge at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  This week we want you to emboss something on your card.  I used the adorable Old Well stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop, it's one of my favorites.  Love all the little details.



And here is my card:


I embossed my Papertrey Ink Cardstock with my Cuttlebug and a Provo Craft Folder.  I lightly inked over the top of my embossing to make it a little greener than my cardstock.  I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities to cut out the darling blue background for my well.  I also used Copics.  And I added some fabric and twine from Etsy. 

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best to see the DT's beautiful creations.  And visit the Digi Doodle Shop to see all their stamps and sales for the month of September!

10 comments:

KymKreates said...

As always you have created a lovely project. It has been wonderful being on the team with you! Good luck with all you do!

xoxo,
kym

Judy said...

What a lovely card! I love what you did with the embossing. Was wondering how you got those darker edges.

Great job!

Hugs
Judy

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Amber!

Unknown said...

I love the old well. I purchased that digi but haven't colored it yet. I do love your colors..they inspire me. Maybe I'll jump in!!!!

Karen said...

Really lovely Amber, love the button too.
xx

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely color dear Amber nice blue green orange and great colors on your Images...hope to see you on my blog :) hugs

Powerful Search Engine said...

A great card Amber I love the embossing and all the detail on the image. Hugs Pascale

Kathlene said...

Beautifully embossed and wonderful detail. TFS!

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty, Amber! Love the bright colors. Hugs, Karen

Jóna said...

Great card and great coloring !!! Love this image and look forward to color it :o)
Hugs, Jóna

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio