Friday, September 3, 2010

The Sampler

Just wanted to let everyone know that the newest Sampler kit is now available at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us!  And it is a cutie, take a look:




I have a few projects to share tonite from August's Sampler Kit.  Here is a LO I did of a road trip my family took a few years ago...I have so many pictures to scrap I'll never get caught up.  The flower border was made using stamps included in the August kit.


And here is a card I made using the same supplies and adding a border to it also:



I just love when stamps are included in a kit, great for cardmakers!  Visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to order your September Sampler Kit and shop till you drop! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those colors. They match perfectly. You sure did have a ton to do!!!!

Alyssa S said...

Great card and layout! The flower border is fun!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio