Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Scroll Down For The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop


Hi everyone.  Hope you're all having a wonderful week.  It's back to work for me tomorrow, I've been off 8 days!  It's so hard to go back after you've been off so long.  I've had a terrific week on the farm enjoying the beautiful Autumn weather.

I've got a few cards to share tonite.  First up is my card for The Play Date Cafe Challenge 46



Loved working with these colors because I usually don't use them together, so it really was a challenge!  Here is my card:



I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, Prima Flowers, and Hambley Rub-Ons. 

Up next is this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You:



And here is my card:



I love my little spider card!  I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock and stamps.  I free handed my spider web.  I used ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Stickles. 

Enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Ujjwal said...

Both the cards are adorable and Love that black ribbon :)

Cass. said...

Love both your cards...the first one is my favorite. Love the little metal embellishment you used.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards! I love the top one.

Lisa Somerville said...

wonderful cards, the embellishment on your PDCC entry looks fab with your layout and flower embellishments. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

Two awesome cards Amber. I absolutely love thos Prima flowers and then I love that black ribbon.

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful flower ensemble on your first card...just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These are all beautiful! I like that ribbon on the halloween card! And those flowers and metal embellie--LOOOOOOOOVE it! Great job:) Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

cnelson said...

Suuuuuch FABULOUS cards! LOVE them both sososoooo much!

Unknown said...

both your cards are stunning - I adore Halloween cards and yours is just too sweet for words
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Alyssa S said...

What a stunning floral card! Love your layout! Super cute Halloween card too!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio