Thursday, September 9, 2010

Swim Lessons

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a terrific week.  I have a LO to share tonight of my new little duck.  He/She doesn't have a name yet, because we don't know if it's a boy or a girl.  My father in-law wants to name it Squidworth...not too sure about  that one!  I also have 4 new turkeys and plan to name them after Twilight characters when I'm able to tell if they're boys/girls.  So we may have an Edward, Jacob, and Squidworth running around the barnyard soon!  The only problem I have at the moment is the duck thinks it's a turkey, but I'll figure out how to fix that problem later.

My LO tonight was made with goodies from September's Sampler Kit.  It is available at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us and is full of trendy supplies.


Here is my LO:


Isn't it just the cutest baby duck in the world?  OK maybe I'm showing a bit of favortism!  Since it thinks it's a turkey I got the kiddie pool out (use during droughts for our adult ducks) and tried to teach little Squidworth how to swim...guess what, he already knew how.  Isn't nature marvelous???  Right after these pictures he jumped out of the pool and made a mad dash for the turkeys. 

Hopefully I'll be doing more LO's in the future because I finally printed my pictures off my camera disk...all 600 and some!  Can you say slacker??? 

Visited Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to get your Sampler Kit and check out their fabulous store!

5 comments:

Sarah xx said...

This is sooo cute, what a great photo! Love it! xx

angelique (anlou) said...

what an nice LO hun
love the pictures
hugs angelique

angelique (anlou) said...

what an nice LO hun
love the pictures
hugs angelique

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, how precious! That's a big name for such a lil guy, lol, but my boys would love it if he kept that name ;)
Amazing layout! I really like how you place your pics and added your journaling, which is something that I always forget! lol!
I hope that you are doing well!
hugs, margie

holly* said...

great photos and layout amber!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio