Thursday, September 2, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge

Hi all!  Time for a new challenge at DDSB!  This week's challenge is to write a message - add a sentiment to your project.  So easy!  I almost always add sentiments to my cards, my creations feel incomplete without one.  But on this challenge I added a twist to the sentiment. 

I used the beautiful new Christmas Globe Digi Stamp available at the Digi Doodle Shop.  It was so fun to color and play with:




And here is my card:


For this card, I stamped my sentiment directly on to the digi stamp.  Loved it because I didn't have to make room on my card for the sentiment.  I used Copics, Stickles, Papertrey Ink Stamps and Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I used Stickles on the snowy parts of the digi stamp to add some shine.  I usually don't enjoy doing Christmas projects unless it's November or December, but this is one of my favorite cards I've made in a while!  See you just never know what may inspire you!

The Digi Doodle Shop is holding a Design Team Call, be sure to send in your application!

And visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best to see what the DT has in store for you this week and be sure to play along and add your link.

14 comments:

Karen said...

Really lovely Amber.
xx

Judy said...

Hi Amber,

This is just lovely. The rich colors look beautiful, and I love the blue trim around the ball to give it more depth. Very nice hun.

Hugs
Judy

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous, Amber. The glittery snow rooftop is so pretty!

Jóna said...

So pretty card Amber ! Love the snow and the paper you used is great !
Hugs, Jóna

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is so beautiful Amber I love the colouring of the globe and such an elegant layout. Hugs Pascale

Tammie said...

Gorgeous...the colors are soooo elegant!

Karen Howard said...

Amber, this is really beautiful! Love how you added the sentiment on the image and those papers are fabulous!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :)

KymKreates said...

I love it! I want to reach out and shake it!

Kym

Unknown said...

Amber this is adorable. I purchased several from there yesterday...but not the globe. Bummer..I'll get it next time. Beautiful card.

Harriet H said...

beautiful, beautiful card Amber... it will be Chrsitmas before we all know it.....

Harriet

Alyssa S said...

So beautiful! I love all the details on this card!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is beautiful Amber - I love the sparkles!

Monika Reeck said...

really beautiful Amber..love your match color...lovely ribbon too...hugs

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio