Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 15

I love My Mind's Eye products. I've been addicted to their papers for years. So when I "finally" discovered their blog and challenges I was tickled pink. Today I'm playing along with their latest sketch challenge. Follow the sketch and scrap a "thank you" Lo.

Here's the sketch:


And here is my LO:


I did a "thank you" LO of my Papaw. Today also happens to be his 81st birthday! He is the definition of a good man. Loves God, his family, funny, trustworthy, and dependable. I've never doubted that he'd be there for me. I have a terrible time keeping my eyes open for pictures and I think they were about closed in this one! All of my paper and die cuts are My Mind's Eye.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO Amber. I love "My Mind's Eye". Papa is so BLESSED...I called early to wish him a Happy Birthday. 81 yrs....he said in all those 81 yrs the Lord had never left him and I said if you live another 81 He won't leave you either.

Samantha Taylor said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the 1/2 circle.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio