Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge

Time for my 2 Sketches 4 You card of the week. Here's the awesome sketch:

And here is my creation:

I used My Mind's Eye paper, major bling from Prima, and Melissa Frances flowers. The card says "Sweet Baby" but it was actually sooo sunny it was hard to see.
It was a beautiful and sunny day here in Kentucky...it has just made my case of Spring Fever worse! I didn't even have to wear a coat and boy did that feel great. I've got some pictures to share tonight. My first picture is of Miss Kitty, just look how she's growing!

Next, Miss Kitty decided to give Smoky my little horse a kiss, I thought this was adorable! Look over Smoky's hair, he needs a trim!

And next, this is Whitie. He's the leader of the pack and I just love him. The reason for his name - he has a couple of white tail feathers.

And for a little bit more chicken news, my neighbor gave us a BIG rooster and 2 big hens today. We have the little tiny chickens so these things look like monsters compared to them. Can't wait to get to know them!
Today's my anniversary to my sweetie, we've been married 5 fun and happy years. Every day I spend with him is a treat and he's truly my best friend, what more could a girl ask for:)
Hope you've enjoyed my little card and pictures..

9 comments:

Mrs J said...

Amber, your card is gorgeous. Love all that bling (what girl doesn't, lol!) and the flowers are so sweet too!. TFS your gorgeous photo's - the one of your pony and kitty is just so adorable! Just so jealous that you are having gorgeous weather at the moment. We've woken up to another hard frost this morning. Oh, I'm counting the days til spring!
Mrs Jx

Unknown said...

Well happy anniversary Amber, wishing you many more happy years together!
Your card is fabulous, of course, I just love the bling.. fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, I love all the bling and the flowers have that Melissa Frances look. Wow...can't believe the kitty is so big and the pic of her kissing Smoky..PRICELESS...I'm glad whitey got in there, his colors are so bright. Happy Anniversary baby girl...5 yrs. seems like a lifetime.

Tammie said...

Happy Anniversary Ber...5 years...time flies doesn't it. Love the card and the pics of the "family." Hope your day is great. Yesterday gave me spring fever to.

Unknown said...

Hi Amber
First of all Happy Anniversary! I love your pictures and your card is just gorgeous with those flourishes.
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Annette said...

Love your card and the bling! Miss Kitty is getting so big and I love the photo of Smokey and her, it is so cute! Happy 5 year anniversary, wishing you many, many more!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the jewel flourishes you used! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Katie said...

Love your card Amber! Happy Anniversary!

Katie

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Amber! Nothing better than being married to your best friend!

Your card is just beautiful! I love the soft colors and, of course, all the bling!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio