Friday, January 9, 2009

Big News!!!

Hi everyone! It's time for my big scrappy news....drumroll please.....I got picked to be on the Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team, EEK!!! Check out the blog here. I'm so excited. The blog is already packed with talented ladies who adore their Cuttlebugs and scrapping and you have to check out the new talent they've added! The upcoming challenges are GREAT and there are some big plans for Valentine's Day. The Cuttlebug Challenge blog is still looking for sponsors, so if you have any ideas just leave me a comment! And all of my blog buddies who don't have a Cuttlebug, now you have to go out and buy one so you can take part in the challenges:) See, an excuse to shop! So wish me luck on this new creative journey, my first Design Team!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO AMBER!!! Just do what you do best...be creative. Enjoy the experience, the people you meet, the friendships you make and the journey. One never knows what's around the next bend. My #1 new scrap item to buy will definitely be "The Cuttlebug."

Tammie said...

Congrats! You go girl! I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge...and I already want a cuttlebug...birthday hint for hubby :)

Mary said...

The Cuttlebug is wonderful & congrats!

Annette said...

YAY!!! Congrats Amber, I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Unknown said...

Oh, yay!! Congratulations Amber!

(-: Heidi

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio