Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Award

I have met some of the sweetest and most talented people since being chosen for the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog design team. And one of the most talented is Lori! She is not only one of the most creative people I've ever met, but she is also so nice and inspiring. Well she gave me a blog award and receiving it from her is an honor.

Now as part of the Kreative Blogger Award I have to name my 7 favorite things and then 7 Bloggers that I want to give this award to.
7 Favorite Things
1. My relationship with God! Words can't describe what He means to me and how He has blessed me.
2. Family, friends, and pets of course:)
3. My Scrapbook room
4. Outdoors
5. Mowing, I know that's a weird one but I love to mow the grass!
6. My scrapbooks, they are so precious to me.
7. Coca-Cola

Now I have to send it to 7 bloggers who inspire me.
1. Mom
2. T
3. Annette
4. Lisa - she's a new blogger and I want to be the first to give her an award!
5. Mary
6. Lea
7. Audrey

Hugs
Amber

5 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so much! I will add it to my blog tonight after homework!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations on your blog award, Amber! You deserve it! And thank you SO much for passing it along to me. You are toooooooooo sweet!
Loved to read your list. Made me smile!
And yeah to joining us at the Paper-Playground yahoo site. Feel free to post whenever you like.....add photos, chat, whatever.

Tammie said...

Thank you Ber...now if I can figure out how to post it on my blog.

Unknown said...

I am honored and you are MY inspiration, not the other way around. I definitely don't think I would be scrappin' if it weren't for you and T, but then again I scrapped every Sunday for my little Sunday school class. No child left that class without a Bible verse on some cut-out that pretained to the lesson. Hummm...maybe you got your scrapping gene from me!!!! lol..

Annette said...

Wow - I just saw this, thanks so much for thinking of me, you are so sweet! I'm with Audrey, you definitely deserve this award, your cards are gorgeous and I love to visit and most of all, I have a wonderful new friend!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio