Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch #20

Been a busy "scrapping" bee today! I've honestly scrapped since I got up till I got ready for bed tonite. And I even did 2 layouts, "gasp"! Why all this crafty energy you ask, well because I got new scrappy goodies yesterday! I received my new Emma's Paperie goodies and the February kit from Paper Playground. LOVE everything I got and hate to waste the papers and embellishments they are so pretty!
Finished my 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week. Here is Kazan's Sketch #20:

And here's my take on it:

I used Jenni Bowlen paper and embellishments, Melissa Frances rub-ons, American Crafts ribbon and Martha Stewart twine.
Now I have a little picture to share with you. One of my favorite stores is Tractor Supply, I know not very girly but when you have as many farm animals as we do you quickly learn to love this place! Well I found something "very" girly there yesterday and had to buy them, take a look at my new barn boots:

Aren't they cute? I made Matt take this picture of them before I got them dirty! And don't pay any attention to my bad fashion of tucked in pants, but when you go to the the barns in the winter you learn to cover up as much as possible to stay clean!
Hope you enjoy my card!

10 comments:

Eveline said...

Great card and great boots.
Eveline.

LISA said...

Love the card. You used some of your pretty new stuff. I think I might get some boots like those, but I would look silly wearing them chasing Cameron around our yard.

Maggie Lamarre said...

i luv the boots :)
I luv how you use the bingo card.
TFI
Maggie

Unknown said...

You are so much like me whether you admit it or not...BUT...take my advice...never put anything back to use later..put it to use today!!! Sounds pretty good doesn't it?? I need to take my own advice.
The card is great and a bit different for you. I think you are branching out but it must be all your new goodies.
Love the boots, they are so YOU.

Tammie said...

Love the card...all of the new goodies are beautiful. But my fave...the "girly pink barn boots." You rock! Papaw had already told me about them ;) He loves anything to do with the barn/animals.

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the sentiment and the bold contrasts and those boots are so cute - I want a pair too (minus the barn *wink*)
Hugs
Kazan

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute, Amber! Looooooove the boots! And love your cute card, too. You have been on a roll today. Cannot wait to see your project with the Paper-Playground kit. I'm hoping you'll share them with us for the gallery??!!

Ewonne said...

A wonderful card! Love your take on the sketch!!!

cnelson said...

lovin' those cute boots and the fun card!

Annette said...

Beautiful card! I love the boots, they are so cute!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio