Monday, February 16, 2009

Shake Your Tail Feathers!

Long time no blog! I've been such a slacker this week. Started reading a new set of books and can't quit! They are truly addictive! Usually I can balance scrapping, reading, and blogging....but not this week:)
So I've put the brakes on my book addiction to post a card. I absolutely love this one, but it's because I absolutely LOVE my little chickens. I bought some stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs and they are great, Anna Wight designed these and she loves chickens also...take a look at her blog, it's called Sweet and Sassy and the link is to your right.

For this card I used K & Co. and Colorbok paper, my Whipper Snapper stamps, Martha Stewart ink, American Crafts ribbon, and my Fiskars scallop punch. The only hard part about making this card was carefully cutting the little chickens out! I'm not a very good stamper, my finished product never looks good enough for me. So I prefer to stamp and cut my image out.
And of course since I posted a chicken card I had to post a few pictures of my chickens!


Enjoy!

4 comments:

BettyBee said...

This is SO cute!! I love it!! Darling little chickens, both on the card, and in real life :)
BettyBee

Unknown said...

Amber, this is one of my favorite cards that you have ever made. The card is YOU...yellow, sunshiny, bright, happy, fun, funny, loving, eye-catching...I know I could go on but you get the idea.

LISA said...

Amber your stamps are so cute. Love the card and the pics of your chickens.

Christy said...

SOOO CUTE!!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio