Monday, February 2, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

OK, time to announce the winner of my blog candy....believe it or not I have some butterflies in my tummy just picking the winner. I used random.org to pick a number and numbered your comments. And the winner is....Heidi!!! And here was her winning comment:
"I love that card! What a fun way to express your love to your hubby. And manly men like pink, so he should be ok! ;) The thing I love most about Valentine's Day is that everyone seems to be more gentler, kinder, etc on that day... I don't know if it's my wishful thinking or looking at the world through rosy glasses, but I think since it's a holiday people are more aware of the love they have in their hearts and lives so they are just nicer to those they come in contact with that day! Cheesy, I know, but I love it! The world needs more days like that!"
Yah, so happy for you. E-mail me your addy and the treats will be in the mail. I really enjoyed reading everyones comments, they made me smile. And I really appreciate all the nice comments about my tutorial, I was sooo nervous! Glad it wasn't a disaster!
Now for more news, this Wednesday at Cuttlebug Challenge the new challenge will be announced. And on Friday I will be having another tutorial at CB and more blog candy (I must be in the giving spirit:) .
Wanted to leave you with a little card tonite. I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities and layered a bunch of different sizes, stitched around them, embossed the heart and stickled it.

And I want to ask everyone who will to please Pray for my Papaw, he has surgery in the morning. We're just Praying everything goes well and God takes care of him. Thank you.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Beautiful card Amber, I love the stitching! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Great Card Amber and I will pray for your pawpaw!! Cheers Colleen

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber. Love the colors, the layering and the stitching!!!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio