Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #17

Today's Wednesday, so you know what that means....the latest challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. Our task this week was to make a card or project about "love". And here's my card:

I used white cardstock as my base. I then ran a piece of Making Memories paper thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I then stitched all around this little piece of paper. I used some ribbon I had from my Paper Playground kits and the little frame is Melissa Frances. The stickers are American Crafts Thickers.
Be sure to check out all the awesome cards/projects the DT made at Cuttlebug Challenge.We have around 4-5 inches of snow here in Kentucky and could have a little more by the end of the day! I'm off to check on my little barn animals and play in the snow! Enjoy!.

13 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute card! I use my swiss dots folder for EVERYTHING! Don't you just love it!

kshand said...

Amber is this soooo beautiful!! The red and cream combo is perfect. I love the ribbon too :)

Christy said...

Wow wow wow!!! Just gorgeous!

LISA said...

Love the card. The little frame on the bow is very cute.

Mrs J said...

Amber, this is so beautiful! I love all the detail on it - the frame, the ribbon, the stitching - perfect!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Allison said...

beautiful, love the detail
AllisonX

Unknown said...

Amber, I love this card. I don't think I've ever seen you work with white, it turned out great. Beautifully designed!!!!!

Stephaniescraps said...

Sooo pretty! I love the metal embellie on the ribbon. Perfect touch!

Tammie said...

Such a pretty card....love the little frame :)

Ali Watson said...

This is just beautiful Amber, scrummy.

tiggertastic said...

oh i love the shape on this card, and the colours, just a fantastic make, everything sits so well

Sarah x

LORi said...

Amber your Card is Spectacular!!!

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Amber! I just love how you used the Making Memories notebook paper (love the shape of it) on this project. The little MF frame is the perfect touch to the ribbon! Fabulous work!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio