Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Today's my birthday!!! Yippee, presents and food, what more could a girl ask for? Seems like my birthdays last for weeks because first I have my anniversary in January, then birthday and Valentine's in February. Sometimes Matt tries to get tricky and combine them all, but I won't let him!
So I wanted to share some pictures from my day. I didn't take a picture of my first cake, an ice cream cake from Matt's family. Here's my little baby cake Matt brought me this morning.

He also decided to go ahead and get me Valentine Flowers also. The roses are from him and the daisies are from my doggies (that's what he said:).

And look at this beautiful card I received from my Aunt T.

Click her name to check out her blog and see more of her beautiful creations!
OK, that's a quick summary of my birthday. I hear there will be another cake this weekend:)
Now for the winner of my blog candy, I'm a day late! And the winner is BETH of Nana's Memories & More! Yahhhh for Beth, I'll be e-mailing you! Check out her blog, she makes beautiful cards and projects!
No card tonite, I've been up to my eyeballs in tax papers today, blah! Will have a card in the morning!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh, what a sweet hubby you have...and doggies ;) I love any excuse to celebrate!

lisa808 said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! T's card is beautiful. The cake and flowers are great also but you see me looking at the crafty stuff. It's all your fault, scrapbooking for all those years sort of inspired me. Happy Birthday Amber.

Christy said...

Happy bday :)

Dan said...

Happy Birthday Amber! I hope your day was wonderful!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

The above comment by Dan was me. I keep forgetting to sign my dh out before I start blogging! Sorry (-:

Meda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meda said...

Wow! how lovely are those flowers! And to think your aunt makes cards :)
Meda

LORi said...

AHHH Amber!! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!! Sorry I didn't get here to wish you HB sooner. I have been crazy busy with Volleyball games, blogs and of course 5 kids!! WHEW!!

I hope your day was as fab as you are!!

Birthday Hugs,
LORi

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio