Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 20

I'm early this week! Already have my 2 Sketches card done. Here is this week's sketch:

And here is my card:
I really didn't have a clue what to do to this layout, but when I was finished I decided it's one of my favorite cards I've done. See, you just never know until you try.

I used October Afternoon and Colorbok Paper, October Afternoon embellishments with a Prima Flower and Melissa Frances rub-ons.
I have a few barn pictures to share with you tonite. Here is the size of my eggs I get from my little chickens, look how tiny!

Here is a picture of my new "big" rooster Jerry.

He was practicing standing on one foot this morning, not sure what was up with that?! He is huge compared to my other chickens, but is afraid of all the little ones, hehe. Looks so funny to see them running him around the barnyard...but they are all getting along better now.
And last but not least, little Sammy. He's almost as tall as his Mama, but he's still everyone's baby.

He's got a birthday coming up in April, think I'll try putting a party hat on him and taking his picture, that would be cute!
Oh, question....who likes my new header? My Mom made it for me. Have no clue how she does stuff like that. She's the techno one in the family, I just stick to glue and scissors.
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Annette said...

I love your card, I think it is one of my favorites also! Jerry is so pretty and Sammy is so adorable, I can't believe how small he is! Your mom did an awesome job on your new banner, she is so talented!

Eveline said...

Great card.
Eveline.

Tammie said...

Love the card, Ber! And the pictures...makes me want to visit :)

~dawne said...

What a pretty card & your Sammy is too, too cute.

Laura Davis said...

Amber your card is stunning! I Love it!
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Unknown said...

This is definitely one of my favorite cards that you have made. Love all the blue. I want to bring Sammy home but I don't know where I'd put him.

Savitri said...

Very beautiful card!! It'd be one of my fave if I did it too :) Love your pics, cute!!

Ewonne said...

That is a really wonderful card!!!!

Lea L. said...

I love this card Amber!! That flower is awesome!

~Lea

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio