Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Welcome to the party at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog! I'm so excited about all the events coming up for the month of September:



Each DT member picked their birthday theme for the month - mine is Sweet 16! This week's challenge is to make a party invitation and here's mine:



I used my Cuttlebug & the Moroccan Screen embossing folder (one of my favorites), Core'dinations papers, Spellbinder Nestabilities, and my Cricut & Storybook Cartridge.

Visit Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see all the beautiful and inspiring DT creations. Be sure to play along for your chance to be in Ready, Set, Create Ezine!

17 comments:

Shantaie said...

Oh super cute!Just love the "royal crown"
proud to be on the same team!your cuttlebug challenge blog sister~ Shantaie

csroyal said...

Oh, my..so darn cute! Love the crown!

Unknown said...

Beautiful invitation Amber. I love the girly colors and the crown.

Karen said...

Love the crown and this gorgeous invitation! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your project!

Hugs,
Karen

Unknown said...

Totally adorable Amber! I love that sweet crown!

(-: Heidi

Mary said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Absolutyl` Gorgeous` Amber I love Love that crown...TFS
Have a great week:)x

Unknown said...

Amber,
This card is so pretty! Makes me wish I were 16 again! ;)
Hugs,
True :) from: "True's Gifts From The Heart"

SJDWolf said...

Lovely invite, what 16 yo girl isn't a princess? :-)

Cara said...

This card is sooo cute!! Amber, you make fabulous cards!!
Cara DCRU DT

Annette said...

Totally gorgeous Amber! I love how the crown pops off the card, it is awesome!

June Houck said...

Amber, I think this is fabulous! I love that Moroccan screen too :) I really love that fab tiara!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card, Amber. Love it!

Michelle said...

amber! this invitaition is adorable sweet and beautiful!
hugs
michelle

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the embossing folder.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The colors are fabulous for the theme!!

Cat said...

So cute! That organza bow is perfect!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio