Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DCRU Challenge

Hi everyone. I had so much fun with this week's challenge at DCRU DT's Blog. Are you ready to hear it?

Make a halloween card, project, or LO. This week our host is the amazingly talented, and my DT buddy, Cara.
I decided to use my new witch way Just Rite stamps that can be found at the DCRU Store. I have a feeling they will sell out fast!

And here is my card:

I used my Just Rite Stamps, Martha Stewart Ink, Copics, Core'dinations paper, Cuttlebug & Pumpkin Harvest folder, Nestabilities - scalloped circles, Cosmo Cricket paper, lace from The Little Pink Studio, and buttons! The Pumpkin Harvest is one of my favorite Cuttlebug folders and I just love all the details of the pumpkins and vines.
Be sure to take part in this week's challenge for a chance at a great prize! And visit the DCRU DT Blog to see the DT's beautiful creations!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Amber your card is precious!!! Love how you used the pumpkin harvest folder on the background. Love the color combo too!

Tammie said...

Love this card! I want that CB folder! Love all things fall....

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber! That little pumpkin is so cute!

(-: Heidi

Jessica Diedrich said...

Amber your card is amazing! LOVE all the detail-you should send it to JustRite! They would love to see it I'm sure! GORGEOUS work, girl!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio