Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Be Inspired

It's time for a new challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge. This week your task is to create a centerpiece. At first this challenge stumped me, but then I put my thinking cap on and it was up hill from there. The DT is continuing their birthday theme for Cuttlebug Challenge's 1 year birthday. My theme is Sweet 16. Here is my project:



For this project I used an empty bottle and tied some tulle around it, added stick pins and a flower to glam it up. I then cut out a bunch of different flowers from chipboard flowers I have and ran them thru my Cuttlebug. The Cuttlebug folders I used were Swiss Dots, Moroccan Screen, D'vine Swirls, and Victoria. I used Core'dinations paper and then sanded my embossing.

Here's a close-up of my project:



Visit Cuttlebug Challenge to see the beautiful DT creations. And take part for your chance at a prize!

14 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable, Amber! Love your flowers-the whole thing is so pretty in pink! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful centerpiece! I love making centerpieces, they cheer up a room in an instant!
Great job!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Tammie said...

Beautiful!

Karen said...

What a beautiful display of flowers! I love that frame used to highlight the "16"!!!

Hugs,
Karen

Unknown said...

So sweet and pretty! This is just perfect Amber!

(-: Heidi

csroyal said...

Very pretty centerpiece, Amber! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is so YOU!!!!! I'm sure you had centerpieces like this when you were little, playing house. The difference now is you get to use big girl goodies.

Yvette said...

This is soooo cute Amber! What a fun centerpiece!

Cara said...

Hi, Amber! What a sweet centerpiece! You did a great job with your challenge!

June Houck said...

Love the flowers, but I especially like the 16 on the scrolly frame! Very cool :)

Michelle said...

amber HI! your sweet 16 centerpiece is fantastic...and perfect for your theme... its so young and bright and happy in its feel... each week you have blown me away with your wonderful party item TFS!
michelle

Shantaie said...

super cute flowers, and LOVE that
"16" label!!

Anonymous said...

Amber your flower display is `Beautiful` TFS:)x

Anonymous said...

Amber this project is awesome!! I think I'm going to make something similar for Nat's 5th Birthday Party! Thanks as always for inspiring me!! Love ya!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio