Monday, September 28, 2009

Lazy Days

Today was definitely a lazy day. There's nothing like Sunday's this time of year. The air was crisp and cool. You can definitely tell Autumn is around the corner.

Here's a card I made today:



I used Papertrey Ink stamps, ink, and paper. I also used My Mind's Eye paper, Martha Stewart punch & ink, Copics, and Spellbinder Nestabilities.

And check out the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog today to see how I made this cute little gift bag:



Now for some barnyard pictures. I know you all have seen pictures of my 2 white ducks (click to see an older post). Well my girl duck passed away this week and my boy duck (called a drake) was very lonely. So Hubby went and bought me a new duck and our drake is happy again. And our new duck (no name yet, any ideas?) LOVES the water, I don't think she had ever been in water before.





Here's a picture of Hubby feeding a chicken. We say she must be part goat because she runs anytime there's food around. She will eat chicken, horse, dog, and cat food. And she can't get enough bread. I love how she's looking at Matt.



Here is another picture of some of our young chickens. They are just so colorful!



And last but not least....the baby of the barnyard...Mr. Kitty. We still mistakingly call him Ms. Kitty from time to time, old habits are hard to break! Click to see the Mr. Kitty mix-up post.



Hope you've enjoyed your stroll around the farm : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber -- love the card!! I really do need to get that set. I am so glad you shared pictures of your farm life!! Hope you are doing well. I miss chatting!! blessings and hugs!

Annette said...

I love your card Amber, the basket of apples is so cute and your little bag is adorable! I love your animal pictures, the new duck is going to have so much fun on your farm! I'm sorry to hear about your girl duck, was that the one with the sore foot? The little chicks are getting so big and I think it is amazing that Mr. Kitty, (who so pretty!) stays away from them! Hugs, Annette

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio