Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Fun

Just wanted to share a quick post with you today. Friday I have a tutorial at DCRU and Monday I have one at Cuttlebug Challenge. So I've been a busy crafting girl! These beautiful Autumn days are perfect for spending time in my scrap room.

Everyone knows how much I adore Papertrey Ink stamps. Here's a little card I made using their Bitty Buttons set:



I used Core'dinations paper, ribbon for my background, Spellbinder Nestabilities, buttons, and Copic Markers. A super easy card.

And I want to share a picture of my "great pumpkin" that Hubby's Papaw & Uncle grew this year. Here's my little dog Dalli checking it out. I think Dalli thought she was in trouble, look at the serious expression on her face:



And I can't post a picture of Dalli without posting one of her BFF Harley, our neighbor's little dog:



I tell everyone that Harley is the best dog I have. She minds me better than my own dogs : )

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Delicious` card..Gorgeous doggies...and WoW fabulous Pumkin Amber..Enjoy the rest of your Day :)x

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable! Love that set!

Unknown said...

You little card is absolutely adorable Amber! So so sweet!

I can tell ya kids are so much like dogs...the ones that aren't your own mind you the best!

(-: Heidi

Tammie said...

Love the sweet little card....and the big pumpkin...reminds me of a "big punky" in your yard when Jay was a toddler. He loved walking up and patting it. I miss those days.

Tammie said...

Love the sweet little card....and the big pumpkin...reminds me of a "big punky" in your yard when Jay was a toddler. He loved walking up and patting it. I miss those days.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio