Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge

Time for a new Cuttlebug Challenge. This week's challenge is the last one for the month of September...so take part in it for your chance at our Grand Prize. This week's challenge is to make a Thank You card. Here's mine:



I used my Cuttlebug & the Fleur de Lis embossing folder. I then used Tattered Angels chipboard (that coordinated perfectly with my embossing). I used Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz ink to color the top of my chipboard. I wanted it to have a rough, unfinished look. I then added Papertrey Ink ribbon around the card and a Thank You stamp...plus a little bling.

Visit Cuttlebug Challenge to see the DT's beautiful creations!

13 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Amber, this is gorgeous! Love that embossing folder. Must get it...

Smiles!
Gwen

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WoW! This is stunning! I love the embossing and distressing!
Beautiful job!!!
:*) margie

Tammie said...

Lovely....distressed just enough for my shabby tastes :)

Jenn K said...

Wonderful!

Karen said...

Love the color combo and that fleur de lis is gorgeous!! Awesome card Amber!!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card, Amber. Love the fleur de lis.

csroyal said...

Beautiful card, Amber!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Amber! The perfect finish to your fabulous party!

I loved being able to be on this team with you!

(-: Heidi

Michelle said...

hi amber...
this elegant thank you is the ideal way to finish your fantastic party theme!
michelle

Rosemary said...

Love how you got everything to match up!!..It's have been such a thrill for me to see your projects every week!!

June Houck said...

I love that fleur de lis, yet I have yet to use it! It is so lovely and elegant.

Shantaie said...

Amber I love this fleur de lis image as the focal point of your card, especialy in the fun girlie colors!!

Annette said...

Love your card Amber! The chipboard is pefect with the embossing folder and I love the tie around the middle!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio