Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sketch Girl

It's time for a new sketch from Sketch Girl. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for them and play with their next 2 sketches. Here is this week's sketch:



This sketch is so fun and so easy to customize. I may have to file this one away for my Christmas cards ; )

Here is my card:



I used the following items from Papertrey Ink: twine, stamps, ink, button, and cardstock. I also used Martha Stewart ink & scalloped punch; and Copic markers. I also added some stickles for a little glitter! And I used Spellbinder Nestabilities. This card was so fun to put together thanks to a great sketch.

Check out the Sketch Girl Design Team blogs to see their beautiful creations:

Tiffany
Julie
Jennie
Bonnie
Sara
Harriet
Chris
Randee
Eve
Leigh Ann
Alyssa
Jessica
Katie

Visit the Sketch Girl blog for more inspiration!
Enjoy!

14 comments:

Harriet said...

This card is gorgeous and your creations are wonderful.... thanks for adding to our team such beautiful cards to showcase Leigh Ann's sketched...

Claudia said...

What a beautiful autumn card! I love the colors! Congrats on being guest designer!

Claudia (DCRU)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats on your GDT spot!!!
Such an adorable fall card!
You go girl :)

~ margie

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber. I love those bright colors.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Great card! Love your coloring!

Sara said...

Amber, this is gorgeous! Love your papers, and the border on the bottom is the perfect touch!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great card - the colors and PP, plus your wonderful coloring!

Alyssa S said...

What a beautiful card! Everything on your card ties together so perfectly ;o)

Sammye Jo said...

Beautiful!!!! As always :)

Randee E said...

Amber this card is gorgeous, love the fall colors and the button and the border - o.k. well just about everything!! :0)

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS card, Amber! I love that PTI set and your coloring on the leaves is wonderful!

Cara said...

Congrats on the guest spot. Your card is gorgeous. You're such a talent and a sweetie, too :o)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card! Maybe I said this already, but I have this set and have yet to use it!

Annette said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer, how exciting!!!! Love this perfect fall card, what a beautiful color combo!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio