Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DCRU Challenge

It's Tuesday and that means another challenge from Die Cuts R Us DT Blog.



This week's challenge is to use 2 products from the DCRU Store. So take a look around the DCRU Store and find 2 products you have and make a project, card, or LO.

Here is my card:



I used my Cuttlebug & the Victoria folder, Just Rite Stamps, Copics, and Spellbinder Nestabilities. All these things can be found at the DCRU Store. I also used Papertrey Ink cardstock & ribbon.

I ran white ink over my embossing...love how white ink looks on yellow paper when using this folder, 1 of my favorites. It really makes the embossing stand out and you would never know white ink was the highlighter.

Visit the DCRU DT Blog to check out the DT's beautiful creations this week!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
I love the white on the embossing!
I must give that a try soon!
Thanks for the inspiration :*)
~ margie

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio